Hey everyone, Welcome to another blog on Important Tips for Cracking F1 Visa Interview for Abroad Studies!
Today, I have got some PRO TIPS TO CRACK YOUR F1 VISA INTERVIEW
Be it Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai or Kolkata consulate, these tips will come handy no matter what. I am pretty sure that most successful visa approval candidates use these tips for their F1 VISA INTERVIEW
- Wish him with a smile once your turn comes.
- Remember 1st impression is the best impression.
- Always answer to the point.
- Be very polite and respectful to the VO.
- Even when you stand in the queue they do observe your body language, be confident, calm and cool.
- Be loud enough while speaking, this shows you are confident.
- Listen properly what the VO says before answering him/her.
- People always have a tendency to get negative thoughts about your honesty if you are nervous. At least don’t show the nervousness in your voice and face when you stand in front of the VO. And VOs are specially trained in human psychological behaviors, they can make out very quickly.
- Neatly arrange all your documents. Better buy a Harmonium Organizer File.
- Though you feel nervous, look & sound confident in your voice and body language.
- You should have the proof for each and everything you present the VO.
- For example: Having 6 years of experience I had got a waiver for both GRE & TOEFL, hence I have not written those exams. When the VO asked me why is this waiver especially for you? Just present the VO an email printed out. The waiver which you have received from the University graduate admission dept. & the Director of the MS SE dept. of XYZ State University and explain that same.
- It’s good if you have written the proof of communication with your university professors regarding the courses, university facilities etc. so that you can present the VO with better proofs.
- Ultimately it is how you present yourself in just a few minutes’ matters whether you get your visa or not. Luck apart, but you can try your level best.
- I think you should not lose your heart but try again with better preparation and document proofs. Remember each visa interview will be a fresh one, they might not ask you the same questions, hence be prepared the worst.
- Keep a smiling face so as to welcome any questions.
- It is unwise to contradict an answer through a subsequent answer
- Always stick to the same answer whenever asked for.
- An applicant’s behavior should convince the VO about the quality of personality that the candidate has.
- Avoid any exhibition of emotions other than the feelings of welcoming questions and ready to give answer
- You have to make the answers short, to the point and precise. Give answers confidently, boldly.
- Do Not forget to thank the Visa Officer at the end of your interview
This is all about the tips for visa interview on Important Tips for Cracking F1 Visa Interview for Abroad Studies
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR F1 VISA INTERVIEW